Monday, August 9, 2010

Muy Bueno!

We took a vacation to Mexico this last week. It was Muy Bueno! Very good to relax, swim, fish, snorkle, explore and take a break from the stress of watching the days tick by with no quick responses from the US govt on our immigration papers for Danielle. I spoke with my immigration officer today and he said that our forms are "in the building" and as soon as they land on his desk, he'll email me with our provisional approval. Don't you wonder how big this building is? In the time he chatted with me, put me on hold to find out where my papers are, talk to a superviso, and then tell me the status, he probably could have reviewed and approved it right on the spot. Mind you, I mailed these on July 23rd. I could have walked these forms to Missouri and personally handed them to him before now.
Nonetheless, as soon as we get this provisional approval, things will start to move in smaller timeframes, which will make it seem so much quicker!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

  © Blog Designed by Blogs For Babies 2007 Digi-kit by Digichick~ Oh,So Sassy

Back to TOP