Thursday, July 22, 2010

Quickly!

QUICKLY....
Get the LOA letter, sign it, copy it seven different times, take a picture of it (LOL!), slap it on the top of each pile to be mailed (go over the documents in each pile 3 different times to make sure each has all the documents, forms and photos required) ... and
QUICKLY.....
drive it over to UPS and ship each envelope out overnight!! Yhew!! Done!!
The Fed Ex driver who delivered the LOA package today thought I was NUTZ that I wanted a picture of him. Lucky I regularly use UPS - this guy is likely to drop and run in the future when he comes close to my house!

Now that the LOA is off to both the United States Immigration Dept in Texas and to the American Consulate in China, I wait.... again. There is no QUICKLY involved here. We are still estimating travelling by Sept or Oct., the QUICKER the BETTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

  © Blog Designed by Blogs For Babies 2007 Digi-kit by Digichick~ Oh,So Sassy

Back to TOP