Monday, June 28, 2010

How Strange Is It....

that she does not even know her name is Danielle,
that she is an orphan that knows how to downhill snow ski,
that we have to wait almost a year to go get her and bring her home,
that she is already loved beyond her understanding,
that I think about her all the time,
that I am almost terrified to meet her,
that I never knew how awesome the US/Chinese adoption community is,
that I feel physically ill that I have not received this piece of paper from China today,
that if I get this piece of paper from China I will seriously cry scream laugh and tell the world,
that a woman in San Francisco who I have never met found my daughter and introduced her to me,
that I truly feel like this was always meant to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

  © Blog Designed by Blogs For Babies 2007 Digi-kit by Digichick~ Oh,So Sassy

Back to TOP